• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE "I HATE EBAY" SALE - FOR 2 WEEKS

9 posts in this topic

http://stores.ebay.com/Lorilahnd_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

Come visit my ebay store (link above).

15% off my CGC books

25% off my raw books $4.00 and over

35% off my raw books under $4.00 (I'd rather give the money to you in savings than to ebay in absurdly increased fees on these cheap items)

Just tell me what you want (don't buy them through ebay, don't want to give those basta*rds more fees!!)

Shipping is a flat $3.00, free after $50 in (discounted) sales for non-CGC books.

CGC books get shipped as per listing terms (but if I can fit raw comics in the priority box, I will).

Purchases of a bunch of books get some freebies tossed in. Not a bunch of 90's junk either, books along the lines of some of the ones you bought, though usually inexpensive reader copies. Examples of some books I've included as freebies: X-Men 108, Captain America 155, Hulk 161, VF/NM copies of Ultimate Spiderman, DC 100 page spectaculars and more!

seriously folks, i have a lot of half decent stuff in there priced at $3.00, which works out to $2 each after the discount, not to mention some stuff priced at $2 - $2.50 each. almost all silver/bronze/copper. buy enough stuff and i tend to round down a little as well. it's just so much easier and pleasant for me to ship 10-15 books at a time rather than one at a time like way too many of my ebay sales are it's worth giving the discount.