• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much of a premium for Crippen books?

30 posts in this topic

The Superman 68 has shattered the Overstreet guide value,but what a sharp copy.That has to be one of the funkiest covers of all,I cloud9.gif IT.Looks like Lex is planning to hop a time machine and catch a Dead Kennedys show after he's finished with Superman.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

p.s. It's a shame those Namora's can't be had more reasonably than what I'm sure their reserve must be.

Maybe they were BOTH going to catch that show.GOD BLESS...

You may be correct.I don't see anything in the catalog about reserves.That would be nice.GOD BLESS...

Just got outbid on the Batman 50, 8.0 The price was climbing to my max so I threw in a bid that would basically require a pretty big bump and someone did it. Now it will be over $1k for the next bid which is more than I wanted to pay, especially with the general look of the book. Oh well, 107 more on the list to watch ...

Looks like there's a boo-boo on the CGC label on the Thrilling #42. First it says "Bob Oksner and Maurice Gutwirth Cover", then just below that it says "Alex Schomburg Cover".

I suspect it should have read "Bob Oksner and Maurice Gutwirth Art", and "Alex Schomberg Cover".

There seems to be foxing on a lot of the books I'm looking at. Kind of unsightly, but many of the books are tough to find, period.

Looks like there's a boo-boo on the CGC label on the Thrilling #42. First it says "Bob Oksner and Maurice Gutwirth Cover", then just below that it says "Alex Schomburg Cover".

I suspect it should have read "Bob Oksner and Maurice Gutwirth Art", and "Alex Schomberg Cover".

There seems to be foxing on a lot of the books I'm looking at. Kind of unsightly, but many of the books are tough to find, period.

Do serveral of the Crippen copies appear to have foxing to you? The Batman 50 was a little ugly on some spots.

I'm seeing it on several of the Nedors. Not so much on the DCs for some reason. Although, there's something going on the top of the back cover of Detective #91. Might not be foxing, though.