• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got some spiffy new feedback today

46 posts in this topic

I bought some books from a clown in Germany (aurikabe on ebay). He can't grade. Then he admits he uses multiple ebay accounts ( have feedback over 10,00 he wrote me) and jumps between them. Anyhow books are overgraded, he tells me too bad. I leave him some much deserved negative feedback. Then I get some negative feedback from another guy in Germany at the same time. I think they are one in the same? He may have 3 accounts? I sold him some low grade Disney's and a Killer Stories # 8 in VF. He just left me weird feedback. Take a look:

My feedback to him:

web page

Then I get more feedback from the other guy in Germany at the same time he gives me some negatives:

web page

I left them some nice feedback. And for the record I am not GAY.. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Steer clear of these boys.

Hi Stuart,

You should be able to remove the feedbacks considering the abusive content.

Ya you kinda gave into his line of commetary all too easy. It ain't personal, just ignorant on his part...

Just keep your replies professional and you'll have a stronger case to get his remarks removed.

Kinda OT but are those Archies really VF's that you got from him for around a hundred each? If he had put up nice high res scans and listed them as VF he would have probably gotten even more. Archies in VF issues numbers in the 30's guide for $173. Even getting a bad deal you got a good one. stooges.gif

Hi Stuart,

You should be able to remove the feedbacks considering the abusive content.

Ya you kinda gave into his line of commetary all too easy. It ain't personal, just ignorant on his part...

Just keep your replies professional and you'll have a stronger case to get his remarks removed.

I have 8 negatives with over 3000 sales. Stuff happens. I don't plan on having them removed, ebay rarley steps up and corrects things like this.

Most of my negatives are retalitory from books I won and the seller ripped me off. I really don't care about the negatives, 8/3000 is still a great number to work with. People will still buy from me anyhow. I just love the "guy" "gay" stuff. I know he speaks a broken english and puting gay in there is most definalty a reason for removal. I don't think ebay would like the whole gay thing, but why worry.

Be careful buying comics form Germany, these guys have multiple accounts and really grade poorly.

Kinda OT but are those Archies really VF's that you got from him for around a hundred each? If he had put up nice high res scans and listed them as VF he would have probably gotten even more. Archies in VF issues numbers in the 30's guide for $173. Even getting a bad deal you got a good one. stooges.gif

True, but.... He said VF/NM and NM. I want what I paid for, is that wrong? The point is he said they were "x" and he sent "y". It's a math problem!

I bought some books form his "partner" a few years ago. He told me in an email this morning that they remember me. They graded poorly then, I would have never bought anything from them after the last go round.

Hey, I hate to tell you, but there are plenty of American born eBay-ers whose first chore is to do a search for an auction for a Speak-and-Spell and BUY IT! foreheadslap.gif

I cant believe anyone would think a 56 year old comic (espcially Archie) that is advertised as NM would actually be NM--unless the book is awful looking and being how sellers exaggerate the grade--I would be relieved to get a VF and if they offered a 15.00 kick back I would have taken it.