• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got some spiffy new feedback today

46 posts in this topic

Kinda OT but are those Archies really VF's that you got from him for around a hundred each? If he had put up nice high res scans and listed them as VF he would have probably gotten even more. Archies in VF issues numbers in the 30's guide for $173. Even getting a bad deal you got a good one. stooges.gif

True, but.... He said VF/NM and NM. I want what I paid for, is that wrong? The point is he said they were "x" and he sent "y". It's a math problem!

I bought some books form his "partner" a few years ago. He told me in an email this morning that they remember me. They graded poorly then, I would have never bought anything from them after the last go round.

Not saying your wrong Stuart, just saying you may be able to turn lemons into lemonade tongue.gif

I think he meant "goy". He must have a bias against gentiles.

You shouldn't be dealing with ganifs like that guy anyway. He sounds like a real schmendrick.

Rabbi Red

I cant believe anyone would think a 56 year old comic (espcially Archie) that is advertised as NM would actually be NM--unless the book is awful looking and being how sellers exaggerate the grade--I would be relieved to get a VF and if they offered a 15.00 kick back I would have taken it.

He did send me extra pictures of the books. They look really nice. Give me some credit, just because I may be a gay, goy, schmendrick does not mean that I am pa'stoosh or even fa'drate. "Not that that's a bad thing"

Hola to all our yiddish board members!

I will see you at Temple on Saturday Rabbi Red!

Why? It's only a VF? confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif

Stuart, sorry for the deal. BUT---you should know better to actually expect something graded accurately on the bay from a questionable (unproven) seller.

NOW you tell me!

Anyone speak german? I recieved this email today. No clue what it says, but he seems mad..

Herr !

Weil Sie Landsleute sehr schlecht behandelt haben (Bewertungsforum).

Bringen Sie das in Ordnung oder Sie bekommen weitere schlechte Bewertungen

von anderen Bietern aus Deutchland.

Sincerely

Ok, my German is really, really rusty but here's what I get from it...

Sir,

Because your countrymen treated (us/me?) so badly (feedback/evaluation).

Get your stuff in order or you will receive more bad feedback from other Germans.

Sorry, that's the best I can do.