• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So how about the "Who won what (WWW)" in Heritage thread?

37 posts in this topic

These days, isn't everyone too embarrassed to admit they spent money with those crooks? confused-smiley-013.gif

They are just as crooked as the next guy.

Yeah, suppose they are...if the next guy shill bids on his own auctions, cracks, presses and resubs, gets 'gift' grades and charges about 40% fees for the pleasure of doing business with them. yeahok.gif

These days, isn't everyone too embarrassed to admit they spent money with those crooks? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah, suppose they are...if the next guy shill bids on his own auctions, cracks, presses and resubs, gets 'gift' grades and charges about 40% fees for the pleasure of doing business with them. yeahok.gif

cloud9.gif

I'll go get the K-Y. thumbsup2.gif

I actually felt a bit safer bidding on this action knowing that the Crippen books had apparently not been worked on and as a result, bidded accordingly. Maybe they should try doing this more often. thumbsup2.gif

cloud9.gif

I'll go get the K-Y. thumbsup2.gif

Nice touch...excuse the pun.

or to laud your purchase and then find out the book had been discussed in a thread that you missed about how it had been cracked and resubmitted and was a POS. i got one book but i think i'll refrain from setting myself up for ridicule.

I thought of that too, but then they would still have to ship the book(s) back to me and so I would still have to pay shipping fees. I guess it would be cheaper though. I may do that next time. I would only ask once per person if I went this route.

Thanks for the reminder.

Anybody willing to share?

Rube

confused-smiley-013.gif

It usually helps if the guy who starts a thread starts by showing what he won! poke2.gif

I didn't win anything (but wasn't really trying).

Ok smart guy, hi.gif

Here is 1, I knew where it came from so no worries about "magical" improvements

flash173.jpg