• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So how about the "Who won what (WWW)" in Heritage thread?

37 posts in this topic

It usually helps if the guy who starts a thread starts by showing what he won! poke2.gif

Ok smart guy, hi.gif

Here is 1, I knew where it came from so no worries about "magical" improvements

flash173.jpg

27_laughing.gif See, that wasn't so hard! Nice pick up, gotta love those PCs! 893applaud-thumb.gif

It usually helps if the guy who starts a thread starts by showing what he won! poke2.gif

Ok smart guy, hi.gif

Here is 1, I knew where it came from so no worries about "magical" improvements

flash173.jpg

27_laughing.gif See, that wasn't so hard! Nice pick up, gotta love those PCs! 893applaud-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

And those West Penn's huh? Now if I can just convince you to sell them to me...your getting sleepy and want to sell the books to Rube.....your getting sleepy.... poke2.gif

grin.gif

I havent even seen any lists yet....is it out?

If Mr "D" can bring it on like August I will load the canon once again smile.gif

r

Who cares about Mr "D", I'm talking about Mr. "H"! 27_laughing.gif

Check your PMs!

-TH

Hey, just thought I'd bump this and ask...which of you did actually line the pockets of the scumbag crooks down in Texas?

And which of you actually believe you got what it says on the label? screwy.gif

And are you aware that by bidding on this 893censored-thumb.gif, you're validating their criminal activity and screwing the rest of us over by doing so?

Good job, Heritage fans! thumbsup2.gif

Hey, just thought I'd bump this and ask...which of you did actually line the pockets of the scumbag crooks down in Texas?

And which of you actually believe you got what it says on the label? screwy.gif

And are you aware that by bidding on this 893censored-thumb.gif, you're validating their criminal activity and screwing the rest of us over by doing so?

Good job, Heritage fans! thumbsup2.gif

Be careful about riding such a high horse, Nick, because the fall is always a bi-tch.