• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey this guy has my Batman 3 on Ebay!

39 posts in this topic

...talk about an elaborate set-up,..the guy has bought around 50 items in the last 30 days,...hasn'nt sold anything,...I bet he hasn't paid for 90% of that stuff,...then he lists about 4 grand of books,...

I've heard some people "steal" images and use them as their own when I guess they're too lazy to do it themselves. While I know the buyer wouldn't be getting your book, if the buyer got a 7.5 Batman #3, would that be against the ebay rules? confused-smiley-013.gif

The census states there's 5 out there. confused-smiley-013.gif

I have limited time to spend to research theese people. I guess Im old school, because if I see many good feedbacks I have a go at it. I got f u c k e d on a very cheap item some time ago, and I checked the seller; he had donated 0.01$ many times and had great feedback. What a joke it can be.

Im no DC man but if I was this would for sure be interesting....

Is there any way that we can stick a post on the top and just call it "Latest Ebay Scams" ? I imagine that this will be in the interest of many of us? Especialy the ones that have a job and a real life on top of collecting smile.gif

Im sure this problem will get worse and we are in a very dangerous zone with loads of theese CGC scans all over the net....

r

Email the seller and ask for the CGC number. Tell him you are willing to bid BIG MONEY but just want to check to see if it is legit.

I tried to blow it up to see the number but no luck. But in my opinion these are the same 2 books .

lol....at least he listed it at a cheaper price then what you have on comiclink.

It'd be funnier if he were able to sell it at a higher price on eBay! 27_laughing.gif

...Heck,..I'd let it run and see,..then contact the winner right afterward and make a deal,..it's like getting a free listing... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You can donate 1 cent and buy extremely cheap stamps, pirate cds and all kind of junk. Build up a great feedback in no-time. List some CGC and steal 10k-100k. Sounds like less trouble then any other crime.

No wonder Heritage get a away with their 20%!!!!

r

34% (15% seller; 19% buyer)