• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calling for the head of 'House!

43 posts in this topic

I can't stand girls with red hair (I'm blonde only, baby!), however..if I ever run into one that looks like the way Romita Sr drew her..I might have to change my opinion.

Brian

That does it. I'm writing Bendis right now. He'll love my ideas. (Oh man, I SO hope I get into his lettercolumn!! Have you ever seen that thing in Powers??? harharhar!)

I can't stand girls with red hair (I'm blonde only, baby!), however..if I ever run into one that looks like the way Romita Sr drew her..I might have to change my opinion.

Brian

That does it. I'm writing Bendis right now. He'll love my ideas. (Oh man, I SO hope I get into his lettercolumn!! Have you ever seen that thing in Powers??? harharhar!)

{waking up from a jerky-tarts*-induced stupor}

Huh... what'd I miss? Khaos wants head? Huh? Oh... My head... That's different... For what again?.... Oh... I see...

Khaos... ask any hard-core Thanos fan if they thought he would ever, and I mean EVER, kiss Death... or receive affection from her of any kind... Ask ANY of them...

I don't care about the non-death-death-cancer-retcon-reboot... Thanos KISSED Death!... And I still don't believe it... If anyone but Starlin had written that, people would be throwing bricks through the guy's window with "this is for Starlen" written on them... (window-brickthrowers are notorious poor spellers, even worse than Shuley)...

Thanos KISSED Death... did you miss that part?...

If you're really so bummed about spending money on the issue, mail it to me along with my prize for winning your roast in two weeks, and I will send you back a copy of the new Bondage Fairies.

'House

*jerky-tarts: alternating bites of beef jerky and Strawberry Frosted Pop-Tarts, coming soon to a dorm room near you

House---so it was the kiss you were referring to originally? I guess I'm not the biggetst Thanos/Death/Starlin/CapMarvel fan out here cause I really didnt know what was the shocker ending you referred to. I thought it was the idea that noone will ever come back from the dead in Marvel anymore as someone else posted here.....but even there, ir it WEE new policy, it surely wonuldnt be permanent anyway.

Antway, I stayed with the whole 6-parter which surprised me.....

but it went over my head I guess.