• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Fantasy #15

18 posts in this topic

Well.. that didn't work. Should I be using a photo hosting site or uploading straight from my computer. I can't seem to upload scans that a large. I'll try to find a helpful thread around here that explains the best way to do it.

Alright.. I think I got it.... ok.. that's the best I can do for now....

I'm sorry that I only have the front shot at the moment. I know you prefer both front and back to give a good grading opinion. Please humour me. I'll be sending this one in to be graded in the next month or so... Thanks everybody...

AF#15

Right click the pic click properties then copy the URL. Then select Image under Instant UBB Code when your posting your topic. Then paste that line you copied into the little boxes field that pops up.

I hope that made sense. thumbsup2.gif

Perfect sense!! Thank you!!

Looks like possible color touch underneath the 12¢ circle

Yeah.

And on the black border of the word balloons in that area too.

6.0 Slight (A/or/P)

AF15.jpg

Dare I say it...the edges look a little to nice. Don't get me wrong, most of us would turn in our own mother-in-laws to own a book like this but it looks restored from the scan. In person I am sure you can see any CT or trimming a lot better. Killer books by the way and welcome.

I appreciate the comments folks... especially about all the little things that you're picking up that an amatuer like myself can't see. That's the main reason I want to send it to CGC ( so that I can get concrete evidence from an impartial third party ) on what has been done to the book. I'll love and treasure it forever. No plans of ever parting with it. I enjoy books for eye appeal so I'm ok with some restoration on certain books that I just couldn't afford in unrestored condition.

You can't grade restored books from scans. sumo.gif

I can understand where you're coming from. I'm just looking for ball park ideas and your opinions as I respect and appreciate everything posted. I will let you all know how it turns out when I submit them to be graded.