• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

some discounted GA and other slabs/books

5 posts in this topic

Well, I decided to loan ebay some money and do the 10 cent listing day. Those poor folks at ebay are hurting so bad because those stores just loose too much for them. Anyway, I knocked down the prices a bunch on a lot of books......

Here's one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E%3AIT&rd=1

Just look at my other items for sale and what's up for auction.

not one frigging bid. tons of watchers. ebay sux. nobody even tried to make a lowball off ebay offer.

yet during the same period i sold two SA ASMs out of my store that, relative to guide, were more expensive than the SA ASMs I had up for auction. go figure.

yes sir, but that's not me griping about no ebay sales, you are not an ebay sale! you are off-bay. and you didn't even lowball me (other than your request for ultra high grade books at 100% off guide....)

I was going to scan a couple more in and send those images to you, no? got in really late last night and was too pooped. not to mention, wife was cranky and wouldn't relinquish the computer. shall do that tonight..ok? figuring you'd prefer to spread the postage costs to far far away L.I. among more than 3 inexpensive books.