• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: FF # 49

17 posts in this topic

I always thought this and FF#74 were the two most under-appreciated covers of the run. They are two of my favorites.

Oh yeah, 6.0-6.5.

I have a soft spot in my heart for the cover of #57 (it was one of the first back issues I ever owned), but I have to agree that when you take sentimentality out of the equation, no cover in the run is better than #49 (although #55 is right up there with it).

I always thought this and FF#74 were the two most under-appreciated covers of the run. They are two of my favorites.

Oh yeah, 6.0-6.5.

I have a soft spot in my heart for the cover of #57 (it was one of the first back issues I ever owned), but I have to agree that when you take sentimentality out of the equation, no cover in the run is better than #49 (although #55 is right up there with it).

I think we've talked about this before....FF#57 is my favorite book in the entire run (it was the first FF back issue I ever bought). apart from FF#5 (big Doom fan, so this is "The Book"; don't own a copy, but Doug was kind enough to let me hold his copy - one of the top comic moments of my lifecloud9.gif).

And, I agree, #55 is one of the classics. Still need that book. frustrated.gif

Oh yeah, 6.0-6.5.

screwy.gif obviously not a TRUE Fantastic Four fan. poke2.gif