• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who should they make into a Movie?

Who should they make into a Movie?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who should they make into a Movie?

24 posts in this topic

It should be who "can" they make into a movie. I don't see Silver Surfer being doable in a fashion even remotely less cartoony looking than Hulk.

Brian

First of all,the Hulk is gonna rock,and he looks great! would you rather a bodybuilder covered in green paint? I'll take the CGI Hulk instead,second...Silver Sufter IS the T-1000 from T2,THAT is the silver surfer for the 2 seconds he was on screen

Yeh it looks good for a couple seconds but I'd question how well they can keep it under control and human-like while not spending 1 billion dollars creating the movie tongue.gif

I think Thor or Captain America are the most "doable", and probably Green Lantern too.

Brian

Cap seems the most likely the best bet right now. (Someone has to make up for that dreadful straight-to-video [!@#%^&^] with an ITALIAN RED SKULL. Of course, as a child I thought Cap with his motorcycle in the TV program was cool. I even made a shield out of a trash lid and hung it from my bike).

The Avengers seems like it would have that 'cheesy' feel, sort of like that Mystery Men movie from Ben Stiller. But if they'd do it justice, how cool would it be to see it?

i voted for thor, it would be great to see a thor movie with the villian "crusher creel the absoring man" i'd pay good money to see that. acclaim.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif i'd really like to see silver surfer too, but might have too wait for technology to catch up. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well Thor is a 'God' after all. I think with all the mythology and such throw in it could make a great movie. People are lapping up anything Supernatural/Superhuman/Mythological at the moment.

Do it Marvel. acclaim.gif

A Cap movie set in WWII would be great - period piece, action, superhero genre, etc.,. I've always thought that super-Nazi Vampires created in Transylvania under one of Hitler's top-secret research programs would be great villains.

I think I better get working on a -script! grin.gif

Avengers based on the Ultimates series. Casting will be difficult though. Hulk - CGI to be considered. Captain America - Brad Pitt (too expensive-leaning towards solo movie), Thor (Van Diesel), Iron Man - Tom Cruise (real expensive - leaning towards solo movie).....

Wonder Woman damn it...so I can sell all my slabbed books and retire.

J.D.

Only if Jessica Alba or Catherine Zeta Jones will play the leading role. Do you have any other actresses in mind that will be great as a Wonder Woman? [/quote

Got to be Zeta-Jones ....and while she is still nursing!!

J.D.]

Wonder Woman damn it...so I can sell all my slabbed books and retire.

J.D.

Only if Jessica Alba or Catherine Zeta Jones will play the leading role. Do you have any other actresses in mind that will be great as a Wonder Woman? [/quote

Got to be Zeta-Jones ....and while she is still nursing!!

J.D.]

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy) would probably be a good WW.

I don't enjoy Dr. Strange books, but I agree it's made a good movie.

For sheer cheesecake value, a Black Cat movie starring Eliza Dushku would rock my world. Remember her in black leather in "Jay/Bob's Revenge"?

Moon Knight might be interesting...well, nah, to close to Batman now that I think of it.