• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB New Justice Leage #1 variant

8 posts in this topic

I am interested in a copy of the new Justice Leage variant cover.

LCS around here did not have any by the time I made it so if anyone has one or has a LCS with one I am looking.

Please send a PM to me with the price including shipping inside the US

Thanks

So there are two covers along with a variant? screwy.gif

yep two covers and the variant was cover priced $3.99. My LCS got like 40 of them and EVERY ONE had either a big corner ding or a big spine dent. The ones without the corner had the spine and vice versa. I grabbed one that was probably vf+ and was best of bunch frown.gif

yep two covers and the variant was cover priced $3.99. My LCS got like 40 of them and EVERY ONE had either a big corner ding or a big spine dent. The ones without the corner had the spine and vice versa. I grabbed one that was probably vf+ and was best of bunch frown.gif

My store had about 15 of them and half were 9.8 potential. I grabbed the best one that i couldfind.

My store had about 15 of them and half were 9.8 potential. I grabbed the best one that i couldfind.

now you just need to find metzler and benes and you're set poke2.gif

now you just need to find metzler and benes and you're set poke2.gif

Turner may be hard to track down. crazy.gif