• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Teen Titans # 2

9 posts in this topic

newteentitans%202front.jpg

newteentitans%202back.jpg

It's a Key issue and I would like to know Slab or Not

looking for 9.4 or better confused-smiley-013.gif

Greetings, slab or not ?

Certainly not a 9.4, maybe 8.0, lots of spine creases, apparent from the BC scan, and stress at the staples, as can be seen on the FC scan,although it is clean.

And as to it being a key.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I guess it is a modern key, ......save your money, enjoy reading it, if you slab it, you will never read it again, and you probably will never be able to sell it.....IMHO

vfish copy.

That is pretty much the only book I purchased off the rack that would net me > $100 if HG. A shame I read the 893censored-thumb.gif out of mine...

As for selling...I sold my NTT "VFish" in a bulk kinda deal. You won't get rich, but you'll do fine too.

Wear around the top staple and rounded corners knock this down to about an 8.5, IMHO.

I don't know why but my scanner caused that staple thing your all talking about

for some reason...when I hold the comic in my hands you can't see that shaded

area...and I checked it twice...and most times people tell me I have alot of spine

crease's then again it's the scanner making it look worst then it really is... frown.gif

Wear around the top staple and rounded corners knock this down to about an 8.5, IMHO.

I don't know why but my scanner caused that staple thing your all talking about

for some reason...when I hold the comic in my hands you can't see that shaded

area...and I checked it twice...and most times people tell me I have alot of spine

crease's then again it's the scanner making it look worst then it really is... frown.gif

Technology is better then the human eye!?!?! Don't worry we will build you better, stronger, faster!!! I give it an 8.5!!

I'm not sure the scanner is deceiving.. lol It looks to be an 8.0, maybe 8.5.

I loved the comment about being a HG bought off the rack. Mine is the same and I read it a lot. I know mine is not a 9.4 or better. I should dig it up and scan it.