• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NO RESERVE OR RESEREVE? Hmm tough one :p

6 posts in this topic

This guy contradicts himself in his description.

RESERVE OR NO???

"NO RESERVE SO BID WITH CONFIDENCE BEFORE THE MOVIE JACKS PRICES UP" "MY RESERVE IS WELL BELOW BOTH OF THOSE AS IS MY BUY IT NOW" confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Reminds me of people who put NR in their title when there is one tongue.gif

Look Dogg! I'm "Thrill/Joy-Bidding" on the G.I.Joe 9.8!!! cool.gif If it had been a Private Auction, that might have dissuaded me from NOT being a well-intending bidder! wink.gif

This is a good seller and probbly did not change his template while relisting off an ended auction. Esay screw up in my eyes. I don't think he does this on all the auctions.

Another thing is that he is another no international shipper- seller. However, I have worked with him often as an international client of mine bids on all these us only auctions, has them shipped to me and I send it en masse to him every 3 months or so. No problems yet and I get paid a nice fee for it, basically just a little over cost to me.

He just emailed me saying that S/H & Insurance is free since he screwed up tongue.gif I in turn emailed him back stating that I'd up my bid for his generosity. DAMN! I wonder what the heck is reserve is tongue.gif