• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: 2 FF KSS # 6's..

11 posts in this topic

Is there some kind of discoloration on the back of the first one? (Hard to tell on this monitor.) I would actually think around 7.0/7.5 on both. Maybe a bit higher on the first if BC checks out OK. Still nice copies.

The top one looks nicer though I'm not sure if it's a stain or shadow on the spine. If a stain, I'd say 8.0 tops. The lower issue would be only a 6.5 to 7.0 due to all the creases on the spine. Both are still nice for that style of book.

The top one looks nicer though I'm not sure if it's a stain or shadow on the spine. If a stain, I'd say 8.0 tops. The lower issue would be only a 6.5 to 7.0 due to all the creases on the spine. Both are still nice for that style of book.

yeah that is a stain unfortunately, im still happy with it though thumbsup2.gif

Oh, in that case, 7.5.

Oh, in that case, 7.5.

really.. that much of a drop for such a mild stain...?.. 893whatthe.gif