• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

16,138 posts in this topic

On 6/13/2024 at 11:50 AM, Lee Enterprises said:

It looks like we have some good momentum going here. Does anyone want to post daily pictures in order from Amazing Fantasy 15 to Amazing Spider-Man 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. to wherever we stop like on the Fantastic Four thread? I enjoy seeing all these covers and the books everyone has. We could also add in ASM annuals and early Spider-Man cross over covers chronologically to sharpen our math skills. Start of Friday, 6/14/24? Thoughts?

It will take a while to get to this book in order, but I was happy to add this tough ASM annual 2 with a custom label to the collection. 

image.png.27fc968fb4c3243614b2378b5efdaa14.png

Sweet book!  

Sure, go for it!  If you have an AF 15 to start with (I don't! :( ) go for it.  I'd participate when / if I can.  Maybe it'd get me to scan the ones that I don't have slabbed yet.  Then in a few months we can all disagree when the SA ends.  :kidaround:

On 6/13/2024 at 12:37 PM, pmpknface said:

Sweet book!  

Sure, go for it!  If you have an AF 15 to start with (I don't! :( ) go for it.  I'd participate when / if I can.  Maybe it'd get me to scan the ones that I don't have slabbed yet.  Then in a few months we can all disagree when the SA ends.  :kidaround:

Count me in.

On 6/13/2024 at 1:37 PM, pmpknface said:

Sweet book!  

Sounds like a plan. I have gaps in my ASM collection too, so it's no big deal when we can't post a picture. This will be fun. 

On 6/14/2024 at 3:28 PM, pmpknface said:

Well done gentlemen!  

@Frisco Larson I must mention that while it's a great copy, it's a quite unfortunate reflection your finger made on that pic...  :gossip:

That's the first time someone has brought that to my attention. doh!  Looks like I need to snap a new pic of it. (thumbsu