• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,430 posts in this topic

On 12/12/2022 at 9:12 AM, ThothAmon said:

https://www.pbagalleries.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/621/
Shoot. I blew my wad on Stan Lee’s tailor’s personal collection. 

Too bad that money was burning a hole in your pocket.  But I'm glad you chose to tell us about it in this thread.

Who's to say which books would have been a better fit for your collection ... I could needle you for not having the foresight to stitch some additional funds together, but on second thought it's completely unfair to pin that on you.

On 12/11/2022 at 7:14 AM, ThothAmon said:

By the shades of Pemberly. Here’s a pretty nice 50. Such a great cover. 
8BD82C43-E5F8-4E85-8BC0-15837D481691.thumb.jpeg.c6d0c59bf05bfd6f316d2fccf887b1be.jpeg

Hello Spider-Man Fans! I am reaching out to you for some help in finding a reprint (something affordable) of this issue of SM #50. I am looking for a reprint/facsimile that includes the letters to the editor. Do any of you know of such an edition? Does the Marvel Tales #190 include the letters, or is it just a reprint of the story? Any help, info or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!