• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,436 posts in this topic

On 11/3/2022 at 10:53 PM, Yale Stewart said:

I don't know if this is appropriate to ask here, but does anyone have an idea what FMV would be on ASM 2 in maybe the 3.0-4.0 range, unrestored? I've been seriously looking to complete my 1-500 run and believe it or not, it's the last piece, but I don't have unlimited funds and don't want to overpay. 3.0-4.0 seems like where I'd likely be able to afford, hence those parameters. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ironically this was my last purchase in my 1-700 journey too. Never liked the cover…

I enjoy the cover as well. And it's the last one by sheer happenstance. I owned a copy years ago but have since sold it, and had my eye on a number of copies at NYCC but by the time I circled back on Sunday to pull the trigger, they'd all sold, so I snagged a well-priced 129 instead, which I was rather certain would be the final piece I'd pick up.

On 11/11/2022 at 4:29 PM, Otter1775 said:

Yes, that one. I have never seen one in the wild, or on the bay. Was it part of some promotional campaign of some sort? 

I own one and these have come up on eBay on a few occasions. IMO, it’s one of the rarer variants, but I’d say 667, Shogo Aoki Japan #12, and UNIQLO are rarer.