Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

11,144 posts in this topic

An incredible FF run for sale, but who can afford all those early FF NM and NM+ copies?

Here's the last book in the initial Surfer/Galactus arch. This is the Slobodian copy:

FF50.jpg

And one of only three FFs with the Pop Art Productions box:

FF42.jpg

This book made me go after the full series...the earliest FF I owned was something like #410 and then I bought this book because I liked the cover, read it and fell in love with the FF....

FF57.jpg

Just won this off www.heritagecomics.com and I was glad to see it listed during this time of the year when auction prices are usually depressed(why I don't know...).This is my third copy of possibly my most favorite of the run,and I love 'em all.IT still hasn't quite sunk in that I got this PHAT insane.gifJUICEY insane.gifSWEET@SS insane.gifCGC 8.5 for a lot less than I would have been willing to pay.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

ff138.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Just won this off www.heritagecomics.com and I was glad to see it listed during this time of the year when auction prices are usually depressed(why I don't know...).This is my third copy of possibly my most favorite of the run,and I love 'em all.IT still hasn't quite sunk in that I got this PHAT insane.gifJUICEY insane.gifSWEET@SS insane.gifCGC 8.5 for a lot less than I would have been willing to pay.GOD BLESS...

ff138.jpg

hail.gif super sweet book Jimbo!

I remember buying that one off the stands and then missing out on the final part in #93 when it sold out.As cool as #94 was,I can't begin to describe my disappointment when I saw it on the stands.GOD BLESS...