• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,617 posts in this topic

On 11/9/2021 at 1:31 PM, BLUECHIPCOLLECTIBLES said:

A copy of the Watcher's 1st appearance once owned by the Watcher himself

Fantastic Four 13 Stan Lee File copy.JPG

The Watcher had some pristine comics. The moon’s Blue Area is celebrated for its virtually perfect storage conditions. 

Cant believe it but I found a reasonably priced #45 today. It was still just a tad above 90 day but this copy is so worth it! They were good enough to include a markdown and no tax & ship to boot. I've been looking for quite some time now for a decent presenting white pager that wasn't priced to the moon! Ths stars were aligned today 🙏. I'll be sure to post it soon as I can. I'm just still shaking my head in disbelief about it lol:whatthe:

On 11/10/2021 at 9:23 PM, MGsimba77 said:

Cant believe it but I found a reasonably priced #45 today. It was still just a tad above 90 day but this copy is so worth it! They were good enough to include a markdown and no tax & ship to boot. I've been looking for quite some time now for a decent presenting white pager that wasn't priced to the moon! Ths stars were aligned today 🙏. I'll be sure to post it soon as I can. I'm just still shaking my head in disbelief about it lol:whatthe:

Congrats! I'm still looking for mine yet.
:wishluck:

On 11/16/2021 at 10:20 AM, PetuniaGrimm said:

Looks like the color touch was on Bens leg, any place else?

Don't think so.  The graders notes for the purple label said "small amount CT, bottom left cover" so I think that was it.

On 11/16/2021 at 11:20 AM, PetuniaGrimm said:

Looks like the color touch was on Bens leg, any place else?

On 11/16/2021 at 12:11 PM, Figment said:

Don't think so.  The graders notes for the purple label said "small amount CT, bottom left cover" so I think that was it.

The only other place I can see is along the bottom spine where the black line would be for for a few mm's worth of CT removed.  Overally, definitely a lucky break with such mimimal CT removal en route to a conserved grade.  Congrats.