• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,621 posts in this topic

This one, like the #3, has glue at the inside front cover but sadly, also has it at the inside back cover. No handy issue number sticker on this one's front cover, but we all know which issue it is. While the #3, with bid price, shipping and tax came in a little below a hundred, this #4 shot up quite a bit higher, costing about $350 with shipping and tax. We all know how crazy this issue is right now, so I'm still feeling pretty fortunate to snag this one for my La Prensa run. 

Los 4 Fantasticos 4 front.jpg

Los 4 Fantasticos 4 indicia.jpg

Los 4 Fantasticos 4 back.jpg

On 12/24/2021 at 6:27 AM, Frisco Larson said:

Ok, so I took quite a risk in purchasing some raw books from someone in Peru, with little more than pics of front & back cover and a shot of the indicia of each book. The description was simply: "It's like the pictures" which isn't exactly as helpful as it COULD be, but these books aren't easy to find, so I rolled the dice. They arrived yesterday and all are complete (no page count given or any reference to completeness mentioned), so there was at least some relief there. This one has some glue at the inside front cover and splash page, gluing them together a bit, but once again, I wanted the books, so ya take what ya get. Overall, I'm just happy to have them. Yes, I know ... I'm such a geek. 

Los 4 Fantasticos 3 front.jpg

Los 4 Fantasticos 3 indicia.jpg

Los 4 Fantasticos 3 back.jpg

These are all very cool!! Well done!