• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers collecting thread!
10 10

1,730 posts in this topic

Hook the #23 is killer.

like everything else, it came floating around the bend again

:o Pity the water damage!

Seriously, that's a great set of white paged beauties, and the 23 is an awesome copy of one of the very best covers in the run.

Scan10392.jpg[/img]

And finally a major grail of mine in FN/VF :cloud9: that came from Blazing Bob, I now have every issue of avengers except # 1 (though a few could do with upgrading).

Congrats Garry!

Mighty mighty fine collection there!

Arex

Thanks Arex, this has always been my favourite series and I've only just managed to get photobucket to work for me :blush: .

Nice looking #4, gaz! We both have 7.0s of this book.

Here's my F/VF copy that I picked up on Heritage about 8 weeks back:

avengers04.jpg

I also just got back my #35 that I bought raw from nik:

avengers35.jpg

And a copy of #50 that I bought on Ebay. I was disappointed that it came back as a 9.0; it looks much nicer in hand.

avengers50.jpg

Cool books Drew, your # 4 looks to have a whiter cover than mine (worship) and I can't see any reason from the scan that the # 50 didn't grade higher (shrug) . Did you get the graders notes?

Scan10394.jpg[/img]

We've got the same grade in this book too Drew. Not that I want to compete, I've seen some of your books that you've posted and you've got a superb Avengers collection. (worship) (worship) (worship)