• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
15 15

3,115 posts in this topic

This is my first post in the thread. I thought I would show a few recent purchases in my quest to complete 1-50 by the end of this year. Thanks to Roy (r1970d) for these four nice, raw books.

DD12.jpg

Cool theres a DD collecting thread! (I kno Im Late 27_laughing.gif)

Everyone put my collection to shame! Especially those DD #1's. I only have about #192 to 380. I won a #1 on e-bay in F+ condition but got ripped off by the seller. He instead sent me a DD king sized special #1 the *spoon*! So the search continues! sumo.gif

Just sat down and read this entire thread. I love those Gene Colan covers. I had most of these as a kid but there were some very beautiful Colan covers that I had not seen before.

DD47.jpg

A great book, Mephisto.

Dennis

Man, you guys are killing me with the Daredevil Pedigrees. All awesome books. Wish I wasn't such a tight azz with the money. That and Daredevils seem to elude me. It is my favorite Marvel title, and the one that I own the fewest books in higher grade in slabs.

Great books. Thanks for sharing them.