• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unfair descriptions on ebay

37 posts in this topic

One thing comes to mind looking at those wedding pics - Whitney Houston singing " I will always love you"!!! Every once in a while my wife pulls out our wedding video and we have to watch it - but now it is a lot more fun because our 4 yEAR old keeps asking why he is not there and gets really mad because he thinks that we did not bring him!!

Nice pics, Darth.

Btw, re the comic that started this thread, I can't say I like the auction description but I did buy an Our Army at War from that guy that was well-graded so the grading might even be fair at 9.8..

The Our Army was a solid 9.4 and described as such.

I agree with what Joanna stated, Darth. Congratulations!! Also, you can see by your neck, shoulder depth, and face, that you are not a sloppy 210. There's a diference between a soft & sloppy 210 at 5' 8", and the SOLID 210 pounds on a medium to large framed 5' 8" that you display. YOU carry it well and the potential for increased strength and increased density is evident anytime you wish to seriously pursue it.

Our song was At this Moment by Shania Twain...always remember the song guys, on pain of death...

That is real funny about your four year old smile.gif We had our dogs at our wedding reception make a quick cameo...song??? What else but " Who let the Dogs Out???" tongue.gif

Joanna, Bronty, Meth - thanks for the kind words.

Meth - I'll keep it in mind...I'm at a point where I'm comfortable in my current wardrobe...but can always use some trimming down. Mainly just to ease the workload of my heart. It's nice to look good, but nowadays, it's for the wife as my inflated ego would think I look lovely even at 310 lbs... tongue.gif

Phil - mad.gif Quit starin at the wife mad.gif

Wow, that really is an "Unfair description on eBay"...

Here I expect to see a 9.8 modern comic and instead i get a 5.8 bronze groom...

I go 6'7" and 220 myself... I don't want to even think about how much weight I could pack on without really trying...

Congrats Darth, you're a lucky man... though it's clear your wife could have done far better. tongue.gif