• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego Con

24 posts in this topic

Prices on that stuff are really expensive.. I don't know, I think I'd rather have a nice original art piece than the original comic book art for that price.

Brian

With that kind of money for either one of thoese covers, I could fill my Batman run and get a new full run with money still left over . . . .

still, if money were no object . . . .

DAM

those prices have no real meaning...like the million dollar "Pay Copy" of Marvel #1. Just a ridiculously high asking price if anyone came along from Mars and wanted to buy them without knowing anything about real values.

Are they worht that much? Or better WILL they be worth that much? I think they will. I HOPE they will. But they sold for far less in the recent auctions in which they were bought. So if you want them, kick yourself for not bidding on them then.. sigh.

I'll be in SD starting wednesday night for the preview night. I usually stay through saturday and skip Sunday. I'm looking forward to chowing down at Spaghetti Factory across the street...

I'll be in SD starting wednesday night for the preview night. I usually stay through saturday and skip Sunday. I'm looking forward to chowing down at Spaghetti Factory across the street...

My favorite restaurant! Ummmm, mizithra cheese....