• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Overgraded Book on Ebay.

7 posts in this topic

Do these amateur sellers even try to get a professional opinion?

Yes they do...and in the description this is what it is...

We have been told we have a gold mine.

and with that they proceed to sell what appears to them to be a near flawless book...thank gawd for the "back" button... 893frustrated.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=2179896505&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2

At the very bottom of the description they call this Hulk # 2 VF. Do these amateur sellers even try to get a professional opinion? Will the madness ever end?

No the Madness will never end.I have a add in the paper for buying comic books and people will call me to tell me what they have and tell me they are in great condition.They really never are but to them they are as they dont see all the things we do.It is a lack of experience and not knowing anything about the business.Just uninformed and uneducated about comic books simply.But fun to see lots of #!$%*&^#$ Oh well interesting and funny if you can have a sense of humor for it.

Davidking623