• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

would you buy a color by numbers bronze book?

8 posts in this topic

......are you serious bronty?..........you would pay what amounts to almost fine price for a book that is VF restored!!....that someone has drawn on??

........i think people should leave this kind of auction well alone........it just encourages the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons that touch up their books for profit.......... mad.gif

I wouldn't pay $30 for it but I would pay $20 for it... which makes the current price not that extreme in my opinion... OK, so it's overbid by 10 or 15 dollars - that's not a big deal...

But then resto doesn't bug me as much as it bugs some. smile.gif

Blowout - i don't think this seller touched up the book - he claims to have bought the books along with 3 others from one seller and then he continues with his "buyer beware" public service announcement.

Honestly, If I wanteed a good looking, interesting mousepad or dinner table placemat, I'd be all over this auction wink.gif