• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last post...
3 3

161 posts in this topic

5'3" CT??? Maybe in your dreams. Another failed attempt to make yourself feel superior. Are not you yourself a failed wanna-be as far as a bodybuilder? Your shoulders were too weak and narrow to write the checks that your ego wanted to cash in the gym, eh Clobberin'NothingAtAll, that's why you injured them trying to impress someone one day at the gym. It was all in vain.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to actually pick up those 180 pound dumbells off the floor with the same ease that you grab the 60s, and be able to walk over to the incline bench nonchalantly with them and pound out a set of 8 to 10 reps without a spotter instead of looking at them every time you go to the gym and saying to yourself, "Gee, I wonder what it must feel like to be strong enough to do inclines with them?".

Keep deluding yourself into believing 5'3". Maybe it'll make it easier to swallow the fact that certain folks actually use weights for ASSISTANCE exercises, let alone their main lifts, that you can't even roll across the floor with a crowbar.

Keep trying to convince yourself of how advantageous it is to be a pencil-neck. Ironically, someone such as you, who relies on words alone to put criminals who rape and murder right back out on the street as quickly as possible in a controlled courtroom setting may one day find himself in a situation where you must defend YOURSELF. Without security present. Without a courtroom. Without your briefs and your propensity of legal jargon. THEN, and only then will you come to realize just how DISADVANTAGEOUS it is to be a defenseless pencil-neck.

It all happens eventually. It'll be interesting of you to note about yourself whether you did nothing but sniveled, prayed, and left yourself and your fate to the mercy of your antagonists, or if you thrashed your way out of it

Were I as sensitive I probably would have made a similar departure when shortly after my arrival many tried to beat me to a bloody pulp

Does this mean we have permission to beat you to a bloody pulp.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Were I as sensitive I probably would have made a similar departure when shortly after my arrival many tried to beat me to a bloody pulp

Does this mean we have permission to beat you to a bloody pulp.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Absolutely. It will motivate me to stay even longer! sumo.gif

Being that you're a miserably failed bodybuilder (I know this from the things you told me when you sought my answers to your bodybuilding questions... 180 to 190 lbs. at your height is pathetically SKELETAL), and failed fighter (as you have gone out of your way to mention on more than one occassion about you being a "bouncer"... I won't go into my personal views on and experiences with "bouncers", all of which are ready and willing, but UNABLE) I can well understand your projected self-righteousness.

Please, is this the best you can do?

First of all, I currently weight in at 212lbs and I'm just under 6'0

. That's hardly what I would call "skeletal". When we spoke, I was just coming out of rehab after suffering 2 stab wounds to the quad, which I suffered on the job as a bouncer. I was attacked by 2 men with weapons, and with a knife sticking out of my leg, I still managed to send both men to the hospital, with a broken collar bone on one, and a fractured knee cap on the other. So, yeah, I wasn't at peak physical shape back in November, because I was doing rehab. Before the accident, I was at 225lbs, and totally free of Anabolic aids, unlike yourself.

I also don't consider myself a "bodybuilder". I don't build muscle to show off, and compensate for other inadiquacies, I do it for practical use. But everyone starts somewhere, little Hammer. If you are even as big as you say you are(and that's a BIG IF), you were never 190lbs? So I guess you were born a steroid induced, 250lbs? Must have been quite a strain on Mommy.

It's pretty clear by your moronic attempt to belittle me that your egg-shell ego is engaged in an obssesive quest to prove your bravado, while posing in thongs infront of wrap around mirrors, casting illusory images of strength and masculinity and virility that is barley hanging on your steroid induced, shrunken testicles; oiling your hairless body to camouflage your impovershed self esteem, with your dieting that seems to heighten the irritability, casued by steroid abuse.Don't worry, I don't blame you. We can chalk it up to your shrunken testies, and short-man's complex. When you're 5'5 steroids tend to be the only option to mane any sort of physical impact.

Being that you're a miserably failed bodybuilder (I know this from the things you told me when you sought my answers to your bodybuilding questions... 180 to 190 lbs. at your height is pathetically SKELETAL), and failed fighter (as you have gone out of your way to mention on more than one occassion about you being a "bouncer"... I won't go into my personal views on and experiences with "bouncers", all of which are ready and willing, but UNABLE) I can well understand your projected self-righteousness.

Please, is this the best you can do?

First of all, I currently weight in at 212lbs and I'm just under 6'0

. That's hardly what I would call "skeletal". When we spoke, I was just coming out of rehab after suffering 2 stab wounds to the quad, which I suffered on the job as a bouncer. I was attacked by 2 men with weapons, and with a knife sticking out of my leg, I still managed to send both men to the hospital, with a broken collar bone on one, and a fractured knee cap on the other. So, yeah, I wasn't at peak physical shape back in November, because I was doing rehab. Before the accident, I was at 225lbs, and totally free of Anabolic aids, unlike yourself.

There's nothing I can do but laugh at your statement. Just the fact that you have to comment on my physique, which you haven't even seen, is pathetic. You think that get's under my skin? Unlike you, this dosen't bother me because I know what I can do and what I'm capable of. I don't need to brag, simply because I don't give a F%[!@#%^&^] what you think.

It's pretty clear by your moronic attempt to belittle me that your egg-shell ego is engaged in an obssesive quest to prove your bravado, while posing in thongs infront of wrap around mirrors, casting illusory images of strength and masculinity and virility that is barley hanging on your steroid induced, shrunken testicles; oiling your hairless body to camouflage your impovershed self esteem, with your dieting that seems to heighten the irritability, casued by steroid abuse.Don't worry, I don't blame you. We can chalk it up to your shrunken testies, and short-man's complex. I don't blame you.....when you're 5'5 steroids tend to be the only option to mane any sort of physical impact.

Damn. Shouldn't have read that one before going to bed... Shammer in a thong is beyond frightening. And not for the reasons he wants to believe. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifshocked.gif

Hey guys. I'm leaving this forum with a smile on my face. I read all the posts about me in the marketplace and let me just say that I don't know you guys, so don't judge me.

I never judged you.

Darth. I am sorry the deal went sour. I refunded your money and all...no harm there. I never sold them for anymore money, I just sold them to the first person who wanted them. It slipped my mind that you wanted them. Please email me at ioncanon@aol.com and I will be sure to send you a package with some freebie star wars novels as i have some doubles.(if you want them).

If you had told me in the first place that it slipped your mind, minus the personal shots about, "growing up", "being a man" and not "giving a f* about etiquette", I would have just let it go. You called down the thunder and I thought that, newbie or not, this forum was the place to air out beef with dealers, any dealer, new or established in the comic community. Thanks anyway for the Star Wars novels offer - but I have them all includng the new Jedi Order stuff.

I think you people need to consider that when you delve into lives and seem to stalk people for their mistakes, you make them out to be something that they are not.

I'm out of this one... tongue.gif You just opened the can of whoop-arse on your own here...

One month ago I was more excited at getting back into comics than i ever thought I could be.

Stay excited about comics, but work on your business ethics and salesmanship some more if you want to continue selling comics successfully.

Recently you people have showed me what greed and pride can do. You totally turned me off to the hobby in a months time.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of Hell's Kitchen" - Daredevil

Just looking at all the flipping on ebay and complaining on this board is enough to make me want to vomit.

After reading some of the greggy-khaos-bug-lighthouse group gropes about who gets to snowball who, we all vomit and curl up in a fetal position tongue.gif That's just a normal reflex...

If you want this back issue hobby to last and grow, you need to be more accepting of "NEWBIES." If you're going to have a harsh attitude towards be and attempt to publically make me look like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person on the boards, than I don't want any part of this community or this hobby.

It has nothing to do with Newbies - all newbies are welcome. As for making you look like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person...sorry to say, but you seem to have done a bang up job of that yourself in this post and your ad hominem attcks emailed to my yahoo account.

I sold those issues for 600$ for a downpayment on a Screen used Friday the 13th hockey mask for my prop collection and i'm glad i did so. I spent 800$ for that Hulk 181 outside of ebay even though i said I spent 600$ just so i wouldn't get crapped on for it. I wasn't aware that 800$ was too much at the time. Also, I spent 140$ on the Spidey 122 at the boston show and 50$ for the Wolverine 1-4. The X-Men 99 was free. So that's 990$ spent on my part and 600$ sold. I lost a lot of money on the deal but I sold them fast, gave a REALLY nice guy (David King) a good deal, and I got to send the payment to my prop friend fast. I also forgot to send David King the X-Men 99 so i am now sending it and throwing in 100 free Mylar 2's in the package from Bags Unlimited. I will also be truthful when I say that the Hulk 181 had a small crack in the right top corner that happened during shipping...So I will also be sending him money to compensate for the CGC fees.

Money is not the issue here, davidking getting the books is not the issue either. It's all about keeping your word. If only davidking would back up your statement about him sending the money earlier than I did on 6/15/03, there would be no doubt to this story about "the deal slipping your mind" - otherwise, this thread has about as much relevance as lighthouse's ramblings of Diamond dealers belonging to an offshoot of the Rosicrucian brotherhood and how hte all worship the Goth Princess.

Everyone who tried to turn me into something i'm not and totally make me sick about this hobby can take their silver age precious 9.6 books and stick it up their you know whats. That CGC ship is going to crash and you cannibals are taking it down with you.

Nice statement. No need to judge you now. You're winning everyone over with your adamant support of collecting SilverAge high grade here... nice job smirk.gif

As for me, i'm sticking with movie props, drinking beers, going to college, picking up chicks, and whatever. I do plan on buying trade paper backs because to me this hobby is now about reading.

next on your must read list

Money is not the issue here, davidking getting the books is not the issue either. It's all about keeping your word. If only davidking would back up your statement about him sending the money earlier than I did on 6/15/03, there would be no doubt to this story about "the deal slipping your mind" - otherwise, this thread has about as much relevance as lighthouse's ramblings of Diamond dealers belonging to an offshoot of the Rosicrucian brotherhood and how hte all worship the Goth Princess.

Rosicrucian.... Rosicrucian... hmmm... seem to remember... um... was that the... no... hmmm... man, Brother Anthony would be pissed if he knew... hmmm... Rosicrucian...

[!@#%^&^] it.... google me up some "Rosicrucian"... hmmm... ok.... suzzaruzzafizza... 893blahblah.gif... Rose and Cross... yeah, figured that out already... sizzarozza... zezza... "quick intro" here we go... suzzawuzza... no... try the FAQ... fuzzarozza... DAMN YOU DARTH!... sizza... rozza... 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif ..."Twelve Supermen of the 14th century"... WTF?... 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif ..."These Brothers never make themselves known"... yeah, that's gotta be good at meetings... sizzarozza... 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Okay lemme check this "Salad Recipes" link... uh-huh... ok... "Apple and Carrot Salad"... here we go: Take required number of apples and cut into small pieces. Take same amount of carrots and grate them, mix with orange juice and serve on lettuce leaves.... Seems sensible enough... but not exactly thought-provoking... wait a minute... [!@#%^&^] Darth!... should have scrolled to the bottom to start with... Freaking church is based in Oceanside, California...

*grumble... grumble*

Lousy Darth... tricked me again... mad.gif

Not my fault if the Goth Princess won't return your phone calls...

Are you baiting me again? 893naughty-thumb.gif

You lousy sack of...........................

Hey - you got a nice Warlock 1?

Yeah...I like trolling your sorry arse!

Nope..just sold my CGC 9.6 copy! insane.gif

Khaos in a thong impresses you. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hell...you in a thong impresses certain members of the fetish community but let's not go there! insane.gif