• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last post...
3 3

161 posts in this topic

Don't let the door hit you on the way out [!@#%^&^]! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Sigh...Matt's kicking the guy when's he down! shocked.gif

lol. I was away from the boards all day, and look what I missed! shocked.gif

SSDD... tongue.gif

I posted a current list of attendees for the dinner for you... figured it was the least I could do since I got you roped into doing it... smile.gif

Andrew, the funniest thing is that you make these statements that you "know the size of my testicles", blah blah blah, 5' 5", wearing a thong, etc. etc., ad nauseum as if you could possibly KNOW having NEVER seen, or met me and other insufficiently_thoughtful_persons find amusement and believe it or not "truth" in what you're spouting off the top of your head.

I based my analysis of your physique form your Avatar, and from what you related to me in emails when you sought my help to put on some MUCH NEEDED muscle.

225 lbs. at 6 feet tall is SKELETAL as a bodybuilder, trust me. A JOKE!! You consider yourself a "big doggie" at 6'0" 225???

Now, you say over and over that I'm "afraid of you". THIS is suposedly true because you say it? Everything you say is based on NOTHING. I'm going by WHAT YOU TOLD ME of your physique PLUS the picture I saw that looks like more of a long-distance runner/ POW camp physique than a bodybuilder / bouncer.

Why do you work as a bouncer? Do you enjoy physical conflict? If so, why do you put ME down for it, if I like to spar as often as possible against multiple people?

You're obviously NOT very good at being a bouncer or these people wouldn't have had their way with you, are you? 27_laughing.gif

Then you write me a private email telling me that even as we speak, your girlfriend is performing oral sex on your whipped cream covered private parts? That's absolutely fantastic!!!

If she can even find it under the whipped cream, she deserves 3 merit badges. One for finding it, one for dogged determination, and another for advanced procedures and techniques in miniaturization!

Good night, Tom Thumb!!! sumo.gif

Andrew, the funniest thing is that you make these statements that you "know the size of my testicles",

If she can even find it under the whipped cream, she deserves 3 merit badges. One for finding it, one for dogged determination, and another for advanced procedures and techniques in miniaturization!

Hammer, the funniest thing is that you make these statements that you "know the size of my [!@#%^&^]".

225 lbs. at 6 feet tall is SKELETAL as a bodybuilder, trust me. A JOKE!! You consider yourself a "big doggie" at 6'0" 225???

I already said, I'm not a "bodybuilder". I also never said I'm a big doggie, and I definetly don't think I'm even remotely big in the Bodybuilding world. I don't care to be a steroid freak. I'm interested in muscles that go, not muscles for show. And what's with insulting a 24 year old about his size? Once again I ask, were you born 250lbs? I would make you a wager I could get to 260lbs in a few months, if I used the junk you use.

Why do you work as a bouncer? Do you enjoy physical conflict? If so, why do you put ME down for it, if I like to spar as often as possible against multiple people?

I do like physical conflict. I don't put you down for that, I put you down for looking for this contact from a comic board.

Then you write me a private email telling me that even as we speak, your girlfriend is performing oral sex on your whipped cream covered private parts? That's absolutely fantastic!!!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif It is Fantastic, isn't it. 27_laughing.gif

And a good night to you too, Mr. Koos, MD.

Come on, lads -- you can't let MaGilla be the only one to share Tales of His Testicles! Don't leave him hanging (no pun intended) out there all by himself! Join in. CoI -- the ball is in your court, so to speak. Or are you going to be a tough nut to crack on this issue?

greggy? Bug? House? Khaos? Someone has to have some more Testicle Talk! Surely this forum shouldn't be restricted to mere comic book discussions. Have the gonads to speak up, boys!

I MUST point out. I HAVE to step out of character for a minute (just ONE minute now...no longer!!) and say that whatever problems Andrew has with me, I genuinely like him. I can't rattle him badly (just a smidgen)!! He keeps his cool under pressure. He's AOK in my book, and that list is quite short in these here parts.

OK, back to character: "Why you miserable so and so, I'll .......

Come on, lads -- you can't let MaGilla be the only one to share Tales of His Testicles! Don't leave him hanging (no pun intended) out there all by himself! Join in. CoI -- the ball is in your court, so to speak. Or are you going to be a tough nut to crack on this issue?

greggy? Bug? House? Khaos? Someone has to have some more Testicle Talk! Surely this forum shouldn't be restricted to mere comic book discussions. Have the gonads to speak up, boys!

Back off lady! I'll know that you'll just use it against us in one of your stories "based on true events"! 893frustrated.gif

Back off lady! I'll know that you'll just use it against us in one of your stories "based on true events"! 893frustrated.gif

Drat. You and your uncanny mind, greggy.

We won't fall for that trick again! insane.gif

We won't fall for that trick again! insane.gif

I was just hoping for a thread with male frontal nudity.

Sorry....wrong forum! Perhaps Khaos could start a thread? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sorry....wrong forum! Perhaps Khaos could start a thread? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nah, I'm over it now. Back to work I go. Seeya!

Quitter! frown.gif

I think everyone reading this thread is having a ball!

I think everyone reading this thread is having a ball!

Welcome back, stranger! smile.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

hmmm.... I have been collecting coins and comics for over 30 years and I love it..... I'm not well liked in the coin forums, especially by someone called bushman... buts thats ok... no one is going to run me off.... I will continue collecting coins, my Golden Age Archie comics and a bunch of other things....

More Archies for me!