• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last post...
3 3

161 posts in this topic

hmmm.... I have been collecting coins and comics for over 30 years and I love it..... I'm not well liked in the coin forums, especially by someone called bushman... buts thats ok... no one is going to run me off.... I will continue collecting coins, my Golden Age Archie comics and a bunch of other things....

More Archies for me!

Lucy......I saw where some troll across the street started a bunch of mean threads about you. That guy deserves a couple of hundred kicks to the groin. mad.gif

:boo:

I don't know who you are or what the [!@#%^&^] you're talking about, but I'm not unhappy to see you and whatever little drama you're talking about leave. :P

ditto :sumo:

Agreed! But leave the Surfer girl friend,she's just too cute. :foryou:

This was a fun read. :grin:
It almost makes me want to quit and come back..., :/

I don't know who you are or what the [!@#%^&^] you're talking about, but I'm not unhappy to see you and whatever little drama you're talking about leave. :P

Okay, I'll bite. What is the point of bumping a thread that's 7 years old?

Okay, I'll bite. What is the point of bumping a thread that's 7 years old?

You need to read the probation discussions, Danimal is a repeat offender and has had a second FDQ exit