• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will this one ever sell......???

30 posts in this topic

Doug said it was resubmitted for a page quality check and that went over real well with people on here. yeahok.gif

I feel sorry for the people with their life savings sunk into this CGC scheme. foreheadslap.gif

I am still waiting for the [embarrassing lack of self control] to hit the fan, seems like it may be approaching. The natives are killing the CGC goose that laid the golden age ...

I don't think that Doug cares if they sell. This is my favorite because of all the threads we have had about it

http://www.pedigreecomics.com/detail.php?issue_id=9282

Agreed thats a beauty and a much more important book than Avengers 1 hail.gif but another extemely pricey book..

The threads I was talking about must have been before you got here. The book was talked about and it had OW or OW-W pages. Well i was looking at it a few months later and now it was in a slab with the same serial number but with white pages.

Hence my sig line.

It was actually the comment that you made that made me do a double take when i saw it had white pages for the first time.

Doug said it was resubmitted for a page quality check and that went over real well with people on here. yeahok.gif

I feel sorry for the people with their life savings sunk into this CGC scheme. foreheadslap.gif

I do too. But much in the same way I feel bad for people who sink their life savings into any collectibles market.

But I dont feel bad for the people (like myself) who sink disposable income into funny books.