• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A nice "RARE" comic on Ebay

9 posts in this topic

I may not be as all knowing as some of the other forum members, so correct me if I am wrong, but that issue came out in April 1985 and that is generally not considered to be the bronze age (as he has clearly stated in the listing). In fact the seller even has it listed in the Modern age category.

--------------------------------------

Am i missing something? what does bronze/modern/whateva have to do with anything?

half a day later, I looked at the auction description again, and now I see what you're talking about. He does call it a Bronze Age book....

I've had this seller win a few of my auctions before and is great to deal with. A little hype never hurt anyone wink.gif I know you guys can see through it, but starting at a $1.00 with no reserve on these CGC auctions, big risk - needs all the help he can get...

Let's put it this way, if you win a CGC book for under $10, if it makes it this high, even if it's a Web of Spidey 1 @ 9.0, wouldn't you still get a good deal?