• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Signature Series ...

46 posts in this topic

avoid direct sunlight.

So, from what I described above, am I ok?

I would say yes. As long as you avoid direct sunlight and avoid spotlighting books I highly doubt a room light or two is going to cause a problem. if you enjoy seeing them keep them out. I was worried about the cards of some of my sealed G.I. Joe's fading but I'd rather have them out on my book case where I can see them stored in some box and pull them out occasionaly. I figure my posters haven't faded and even though the material is a little different it should be ok.

Thanks for the opinion, that's pretty much how I feel as well. I love being able to walk in and check out my books on display whenever I feel like it (without having to find them and pull them out of a box). grin.gif

Here is a picture of the small display I was talking about, in case anyone is interested:

display.jpg

hey quit running in the livi..... crash 893censored-thumb.gif

avoid direct sunlight.

I would say yes. As long as you avoid direct sunlight and avoid spotlighting books I highly doubt a room light or two is going to cause a problem. if you enjoy seeing them keep them out. I was worried about the cards of some of my sealed G.I. Joe's fading but I'd rather have them out on my book case where I can see them stored in some box and pull them out occasionaly. I figure my posters haven't faded and even though the material is a little different it should be ok.

Thanks for the opinion, that's pretty much how I feel as well. I love being able to walk in and check out my books on display whenever I feel like it (without having to find them and pull them out of a box). grin.gif

Here is a picture of the small display I was talking about, in case anyone is interested:

display.jpg

hail.gif

avoid direct sunlight.

display.jpg

hail.gif

hi.gifflowerred.gif