• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sigh...I really need a new sniping software..

28 posts in this topic

You qualifications on Cream to Off/White pages are duly notated, Murph0.

I tend to agree with you as I do not like tanning on the cover. But it does appear that many forum members will not buy Cream to Off White, therefore if you get a "good deal" on a Cream to Off-White book, it might not be the "deal" you think it is.

Also, it is my opinion that we will see a slow down for the next few months on high grade keys prices because of the "slew" of material hitting the market. So its a Buyers market, not a Sellers market, it seems.

Hey Matt, if you read this. The guy that won the 26 and 27 is selling the 26. He claims he only needed the 27 but personally I think he thought the 26 would sell for a little more than a grand itself (so that he could keep the 27 for real cheap). So he asked me for an offer, I told him 850. He said he would ask around and get back to me. Obviously he didn't get the high number he was looking for so he came back a few days later and told me he'd sell it for half of what he PLANNED on bidding. So if you'd like to buy the 26 for 960 dollars. Let me know and I'll tell him to email you.

Brian