• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GL 76 -- HG Prices Still Going Up

2,418 posts in this topic

Keldog can't you shrink this thing down? I mean I love the pic.,but I don't really want to see only three posts per page. :makepoint:

Just turn off signatures, and your viewing experience of these boards will become wonderfully uncluttered.

Keldog can't you shrink this thing down? I mean I love the pic.,but I don't really want to see only three posts per page. :makepoint:

Just turn off signatures, and your viewing experience of these boards will become wonderfully uncluttered.

I actually like to see everyones books in their sig. lines though,this is a huge pic :pullhair:

I actually like to see everyones books in their sig. lines though,this is a huge pic :pullhair:

I found away to shrink down this screen saver pic I found on the internet and get it to be next to the other pic and not keep going the bottom of the post. (thumbs u

now TTH2 leave this :troll: alone. lol lol (thumbs u

Wow. Just checked GPA and maybe we should start a "GL 87 - HG Prices Still Going Up" thread now.

dejevue' (thumbs u

Well GL 87, 59 (Gil Kane must have),116, and 85 & 86(Drug issues) have always been great must have Bronze to invest in/own to read and most likely climb with all the hype of the movie and with great work from Johns writing.

:signofftopic: non-bronze GL must haves are #141 (Omega men) from 1981, #162 (Kurt Busiek writing) from 1983, #48 ( Kyle Ryder/Emerald Twilight part 1) from 1994, Day of Judgment #1 & 2 (Geoff Johns writing) from 1999, #154 &155 (Hate Crime/gaybashing issue by Judd Wininck and Dale Eagleshaw) from 2002.

Wow. Just checked GPA and maybe we should start a "GL 87 - HG Prices Still Going Up" thread now.

dejevue' (thumbs u

Well GL 87, 59 (Gil Kane must have),116, and 85 & 86(Drug issues) have always been great must have Bronze to invest in/own to read and most likely climb with all the hype of the movie and with great work from Johns writing.

:signofftopic: non-bronze GL must haves are #141 (Omega men) from 1981, #162 (Kurt Busiek writing) from 1983, #48 ( Kyle Ryder/Emerald Twilight part 1) from 1994, Day of Judgment #1 & 2 (Geoff Johns writing) from 1999, #154 &155 (Hate Crime/gaybashing issue by Judd Wininck and Dale Eagleshaw) from 2002.

GL 85 is a much hotter book(classic adolescent using drugs cover) than 86 (the other drug issue). All great books to own. Your signature is cool :cool: Here's a quote from Green Lantern.

showcasecovblack-1.jpg

Green_Loontern_-_Duck_Dodgers2.JPG

I found away to shrink down this screen saver pic I found on the internet and get it to be next to the other pic and not keep going the bottom of the post. (thumbs u

now TTH2 leave this :troll: alone. lol lol (thumbs u

Much better Dog :applause:

the value of this book is about to drop like a rock.

:sumo:

quick, dump your copies on the market!

Do you really think so? Personally i disagree and i think the book took a slight dip at the end of last year but now with the movie hotting up i think it will start again with the more better looking copies being sought after and then another dip after the movie comes out and everything dies down.again. Now excuse me whilst i go and clean my crystal ball.

Do you really think so? Personally i disagree and i think the book took a slight dip at the end of last year but now with the movie hotting up i think it will start again with the more better looking copies being sought after and then another dip after the movie comes out and everything dies down.again. Now excuse me whilst i go and clean my crystal ball.

Dover is still looking for a HG copy if I recall correctly, which is why he would like to see prices drop. :gossip:

Dover is still looking for a HG copy if I recall correctly, which is why he would like to see prices drop. :gossip:

Oh i see. Well he might get lucky and get this one on the cheap but then again he will be up against me :insane: :insane: :insane:

Thanks. All this time and I never did that. Wow! What a wonderful change!

It's great, isn't it? (thumbs u :cloud9:

It's been awhile since I shut them off. So great.

As for GL#76...there has been a slight "correction"; al based on the number of copies that have come out.

Still, a great book to have. And even with the addtions to the census, a very tough book (by BA standards). The poster that said we will see a bump as the movie draws near is correct. After the movie, another slight "correction".

This book will always hold value. Great cover, Neal Adams, tough in HG. Any price "correction" will be minor. Probably the best DC BA book out there, IMO. Great book to have.

Thanks. All this time and I never did that. Wow! What a wonderful change!

It's great, isn't it? (thumbs u :cloud9:

It's been awhile since I shut them off. So great.

As for GL#76...there has been a slight "correction"; al based on the number of copies that have come out.

Still, a great book to have. And even with the addtions to the census, a very tough book (by BA standards). The poster that said we will see a bump as the movie draws near is correct. After the movie, another slight "correction".

This book will always hold value. Great cover, Neal Adams, tough in HG. Any price "correction" will be minor. Probably the best DC BA book out there, IMO. Great book to have.

+1

As for the sig lines being turned off, I enjoy seeing others books. As long as it's done tastefully it adds a little colour and personality.