• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need an opinion on the following 4 auctions...

6 posts in this topic

I've never understood slabbing brand new comics but anyways..I'd guess 19 dollars is close to what one of these would end for..maybe closer to the 15 mark..dunno. That DD set is probably worthwhile if it stays below 10 dollarrs.

Brian

....the daredevil yellow set is pretty good value if the bidding stays below $15 or so...........that series is a pretty good read...........

.............i wouldn't bother with any of the other auctions you've listed though, especially the DK2 books.......can't see them ever becoming very collectable, so i wouldn't advise anyone to pay above cover price for them..................

If you like modern comics, yes, I'd go for them. They're exceptional grades and going for what I believe are good, reasonable prices. I collect mostly silver age material, so I don't really know much about them. But I've always subscribed to the philosophy that collectors should buy what they like. Hope that helps. laugh.gif