• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Rarities?

20 posts in this topic

yes I would like to get a jack adler SS book myself I am not sure if any currently exist.

Nope, none exist so far.

Where's the SS master list at Alex? confused-smiley-013.gif

yes I would like to get a jack adler SS book myself I am not sure if any currently exist.

Nope, none exist so far.

Where's the SS master list at Alex? confused-smiley-013.gif

In the CGC SS vault thumbsup2.gif

I have quite a few on DC production art but I doubt very much that there is any SS. What a great combo he would be with an Adams or Wrightson or Dominguez or Kaluta or Giodarno etc etc etc

yes that would be nice he attended the 2004 San deigo comic-con But I was not present nor doing as much signature series asI am currently doing hopefully he will attend another in the future

Trouble is he is getting very old and I believe he has arthritis or something similar. Even if he did attend another con (and I am not sure he has been to one since SD) I doubt he would sign much. Plus I hear he can be quite cantankerous.