• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a dummy (I am)

4 posts in this topic

My wife just presented me with a stack of mail addressed to me and said to go through it all and junk what I didn't need. One was a big envelope from CGC so I opened it and was pleasently surprised to find a nice certificate for a best in set type for a run of books I entered.

Then I noticed my name was mispelled :P Went to the registry profile page and sure enough I mispelled my own name!

My wife just presented me with a stack of mail addressed to me and said to go through it all and junk what I didn't need. One was a big envelope from CGC so I opened it and was pleasently surprised to find a nice certificate for a best in set type for a run of books I entered.

Then I noticed my name was mispelled :P Went to the registry profile page and sure enough I mispelled my own name!

thumbsup2.gif or just a bad typer. yay.gif