• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Things picking up?

7 posts in this topic

Anyone notice things picking up on ebay? I've had a flurry of activity (granted, a lot of it was one dealer buying a bunch of slabs from me, but even outside of that I've been selling a bunch of stuff and paying absolutely not attention to updating my inventory.)

And the money is coming in at exactly the right time too!

Anyone notice things picking up on ebay? I've had a flurry of activity (granted, a lot of it was one dealer buying a bunch of slabs from me, but even outside of that I've been selling a bunch of stuff and paying absolutely not attention to updating my inventory.)

And the money is coming in at exactly the right time too!

books i have been watching the past couple weeks have been fetching very good prices both slabbed and unslabbed! My guess is it's the last feast before the annual holiday picnic were prices go south just after thanksgiving for a month or so! SELL'EM IF YOU GOT'EM! thumbsup2.gif

maybe with interest rates dipping people are taking out more home equity loans to buy sure-fire investments like comics? tongue.gif

Ya never know.... wink.gif

Deals are still out there, I have found a number of decent buys via eBay lately but they are getting a little harder to come by.

It helps when you have a very transient set of collecting goals like I do and you aren't neccessarily chasing certain books, as much as you are trying to find "good deals".