• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get in touch with your inner soft side...

33 posts in this topic

Sorry but another Turner cover, I think most people agree that this one is pretty good.

01062288700.813.GIF

turner will be the current john byrne in 5 years if he doesn't stop the downfall now. sumo.gif

Sorry but another Turner cover, I think most people agree that this one is pretty good.

01062288700.813.GIF

turner will be the current john byrne in 5 years if he doesn't stop the downfall now. sumo.gif

What do you mean by that, I'm not familiar with the current John Byrne so I'm unfamiliar with the analogy.

01062288700.813.GIF

What do you mean by that, I'm not familiar with the current John Byrne so I'm unfamiliar with the analogy.

OLD Byrne

cover.jpg

New Byrne

bounce.jpg

OLD Turner

witchblade5.jpg

NEW Turner

see above action

Just my opinion though.

01062288700.813.GIF

OLD Byrne

cover.jpg

New Byrne

bounce.jpg

OLD Turner

witchblade5.jpg

NEW Turner

see above action

Just my opinion though.

I'm still not understand what you're trying to say. That his drawing is going to go subpar, like get burned-out??? confused-smiley-013.gif