• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman VS Spider-Man Treasury

19 posts in this topic

If only that kind of Doom would show up in a Movie. mad.gif

i agree that was my one gripe with the FF movie! They missed on doom's personality and abilities by a mile! he never should have been so close to the FF to begin with -he just should have been a mad dictator that kidnaps susan in an attempt to steal the FF's powers IMHO!

I remember all the early ones.

I still remembering saying "what the h..." when it was Batman Vs. The Hulk. I figured Batman vs. Cap or Dardevil, but the Hulk?!? Not a great story but better than I expected. (I thought the Titans/X-Men was the first good one. )

Funny coincidence, I'm just finished the Crossover Classics last night. I got it from the library as it easier to read the TPB than digging my comics out.

I bought a copy as a VF from an OS advisor. Never took it out of the bag until years later. Opened it up and the cover completely deteached. If anyone ever buys anything from me and wants the 893censored-thumb.gifing book just ask me and I will throw it in if it fits in the box.

I bought a copy as a VF from an OS advisor.

Real best of times, worst of times with that OS advisor lot.

One is a stellar grader, but seldom has any books I want.

Others I've dealt with sounds more like your experience.