• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Sojourn

11 posts in this topic

I am looking to buy the Sojourn (crossgen) run - Prequel and 1-34. I may be interested in smaller runs but I am not interested in just buying individual issues. I am trying to buy it as one lot to save on shipping. LMK

I really liked the series. Great story and artwork, too bad it got cancelled (well too bad the company went bellyup). Maybe DC or Marvel well try and buy the rights or how ever that works.

This series rocks me like Shakka Khan (or however that is spelled).

Anyway, frickin' Disney bought the rights for the company. They said they have no intentions of doing comics. Maybe movies or animated series.

I'm mostly bummed that there was no resolution. Especially on a solid book like Sojourn. The story and art were fantastic. Felt the same way with Negation War. Was just getting really good.

Pat

This series rocks me like Shakka Khan (or however that is spelled).

Anyway, frickin' Disney bought the rights for the company. They said they have no intentions of doing comics. Maybe movies or animated series.

I'm mostly bummed that there was no resolution. Especially on a solid book like Sojourn. The story and art were fantastic. Felt the same way with Negation War. Was just getting really good.

Pat

I quite enjoyed Negation War as well.

My favourite Crossgen books were Ruse, Meridian, Sojourn, Negation War, and Route 666.

Andy

Loved Sojourn, Scion (at least for most of it), Negation, and Negation War. Negation was a super fantastic sci-fi book.

Did anyone ever watch the comic-format movies? I have the Negation and Sojourn movies. They basically show the actual comic strip (with some fast movements and sound effects) and have voice-overs for the characters. Not that bad if you read and enjoyed the books.

I liked Route 666 for awhile. Felt like it wasn't going anywhere so I wasn't too sad when it went away. I really regret dropping Meridian so early in the title. I probably will get the back issues some day.

I wonder if the later issues had low print runs and might be harder finds in the future. Same with the #1 Retailer store versions (says as such on the covers). I think they were 1 per store (maybe 2). Got most of them.

Pat