• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB ASM

5 posts in this topic

I am looking to pick up some cheap ASM vol1. I am looking for mid grade copies, basically just for reading. Here are the issues I am looking for, again I am only looking for cheaper copies to read so no high grade expensive stuff or cgc.

229, 230, 238, 239, 240, 241, 243, 244, 245, 248, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 298, 299

I would prefer to buy in bulk so I can save on shipping. I would rather paypal but for a large lot I could do a money order.

Unless you already have these, I would add to the list.

ASM 274-276 288 289 and the Kid who loved Spiderman issue if its not already on your list around 240.

Kraven 6 issue Storyline ASM 293/4 and PP and Web

Peter Parker Jean Dewolf death

Peter Parker 85 origin Hobgobby

Web of 29 30 31 Wolverine Rose stories

ASM v Wolvierine 1

I am biased since these were my formative reading years but this is the best run out there for its period. Except for Daredevil 227-233 and Darknight Batman.

Sure if anyone has them I would give them a whril. I once owned a run of ASM 100-330 but I sold off my entire comic collection. Now a few years later I am back at comics and trying to rebuild my collection. It sucks because the issues I had were all originally owned by me and most only read once. I am trying to rebuild with mid grades and reader copies on the higher end stuff. I am intoducing my 5 year old to comic and Spidey and FF are his favorites. At 5 he still don't full understand the keeping comics in high grade part of collecting. He handles the comics rough so any high grade stuff right now is pointless.

I'll see if I have enough of them to be worth while. Most of them I do have but are in the NM- or better range. I know I have a mid grade 238 w/o tatooz and an ASM Wolvie 1. I'm sure others have similar.