• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picture Box Marvel Set

7 posts in this topic

How hard would it be to create this set?

Some time ago, I posted a Master List in the 25 Cent Marvel Pictureframe thread in the Bronze section.

There are right around 400 books in total, spanning several dozen different titles.

I don't know what it takes for CGC to put together a Registry set, but this one would take quite a bit of doing.

However, I would be all for it as I have quite a few Pictureframes already.

How hard would it be to create this set?

Some time ago, I posted a Master List in the 25 Cent Marvel Pictureframe thread in the Bronze section.

There are right around 400 books in total, spanning several dozen different titles.

I don't know what it takes for CGC to put together a Registry set, but this one would take quite a bit of doing.

However, I would be all for it as I have quite a few Pictureframes already.

George, how hard would it really be though? Most of the books are already included in other sets aren't they? I mean, mainstream superhero stuff are there, TOD, WWBN, MTIO, MTU, and other titles like that are already there. Shouldnt be too hard to compile the info that is already. I would say that at least 90% of the books are already in the registry in some form or another.

Arex

I would say the number is closer to 60-70%...lots of esoteric, western, and romance comics that aren't represented in the Registry (at least, not when I last checked).

Of course, I don't know what exactly goes into creating a Registry set.