• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Hulk Collecting Thread
7 7

509 posts in this topic

Nice Hulks Joey!

Here's a couple "early" Hulks. Do they count? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

JourneyIntoMystery-62-75.jpg

JourneyIntoMystery-66-60.jpg

I'll add this one for the trifecta...

TTA21.jpg[/img]

Hulk has never been my favourite by any means and I don't collect at all unless it crossovers with something else I do like.

I blame the awful 70's TV show It was truely terrible!! Mind you Lou Ferrarrigypsypetulengro, or what ever his name was, body guard was one of the removal men who helped move me in the mid 80's, he was built like a brick out house and did it practically all himself! The other blokes who were working with him must have loved it!!

These other Hulk covers however, as above... hail.gif

Incredible Hulk #1 sleeping.gif

It has always been a dream of mine to own the original 6 Hulk books in FN+ or better. Actually I would like to own them in NM but who can afford that anymore.

I have 4 of the 6 so far and a Hulk #2 in at CGC and a deal going with a board member for the #3...all I have to do is see the scans to finalize the deal.

Here is a picture of what I have so far: #1(CGC 6.5), #4(CGC 7.0), #5(CGC 7.0), #6(CGC 6.5)

week4021.jpg

Sorry for the poor photo but I did not have time for scans.

I will have the other 12 centers up soon. Post them if you have them.

I so can't wait for this set to be finished. It will be an awesome sight hail.gif

Congrats on the #3 laugh.gif

27_laughing.gif That book rules! hail.gif

It's too bad nobody could get a picture of the rat eating through the book. With the rat in that hole, it would look like the Toad Men were looking shocked because a rat was eating through their ship. 27_laughing.gif

Finally a thread devoted to my precious......

hulk2bad.jpg

cloud9.gif

My Hulk #3 came today. I took one quick picture before my camera went dead (batteries) and here it is. Not the best but I will post a better one later this week.

week5004.jpg

I am working on an upgrade for the Hulk #2.

Dude, that's a great set. Not many people have a run of 1-6, not to mention in those grades....

893applaud-thumb.gif

My Hulk #3 came today. I took one quick picture before my camera went dead (batteries) and here it is. Not the best but I will post a better one later this week.

week5004.jpg

I am working on an upgrade for the Hulk #2.