• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Hulk Collecting Thread
7 7

509 posts in this topic

I've reunited a nice pair of White Mountain Hulks thanks to Urban Books.

IH2small.jpg

IH6.jpg

Where's the I just soiled myself graemlin.

WOW! (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Thanks. I almost forgot to give thanks to blazingbob for making all the arrangements in the trade involved for the #6.

Charlie: I appreciate you holding onto them for me, enjoy and we'll talk someday :)

Jim

(thumbs u I can never resist a good trade!

BHF,..not really sure what my end goal, is,..finish IH 102-200 at least in 9.6 or better, haven't checked, to see if the entire run exists in 9.6, for all issues.

Eventually finish the entire run from 102-474, in 9.6 or better, if every issue, has been submitted,..still compiling the data!! Including Annuals.

Secondary,

TTA run firstly, 59-101, again in 9.6 or better..later to complete, 1-58, in hopefully best quality avail! Long term goal,..could take a lifetime to finish this set..in NM/M quality

I picked up a number of IH 200-300, all 9.6 or better issues from Doug,..all Winnipeg Ped's..Plus Annual #7,

Most difficult issues to find and aquire seem to be 120-160, seems to be a real void out there of these issues in HG, graded!

Guys,

I've asked Gemma on the registry to put a SA Hulk set together, the list is this below so far - let me know if I missed anything (shrug)

Hulk 1-6

Avengers 1-3,5,51

Tales of Suspence 49

Journey into Mystery 112

Fantastic Four 12,25-26

Amazing Spider-man 14

TTA 59-101

Strange Tales 156

Incrdible Hulk 102-122

Silver Surfer 4

Captain America 110

Iron man 9 - you decide??

Marvel Super heroes 21

Incredible Hulk Annual

Also chime in on the thread to lend some support for her listing it, if your interest.

(thumbs u

Guys,

I've asked Gemma on the registry to put a SA Hulk set together, the list is this below so far - let me know if I missed anything (shrug)

Hulk 1-6

Avengers 1-3,5,51

Tales of Suspence 49

Journey into Mystery 112

Fantastic Four 12,25-26

Amazing Spider-man 14

TTA 59-101

Strange Tales 156

Incrdible Hulk 102-122

Silver Surfer 4

Captain America 110

Iron man 9 - you decide??

Marvel Super heroes 21

Incredible Hulk Annual

Also chime in on the thread to lend some support for her listing it, if your interest.

(thumbs u

Avengers 17 (shrug)