• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USAGE GUIDELINES - comment thread
3 3

1,589 posts in this topic

Mr Esquirecomics,

Lighten up a little. I never said you were violating anything, and never mentioned anything about Dan confused-smiley-013.gif

Relax and stay calm, not everyone is out to hound/harass you and your selling threads.

Sorry for my baiting graemlin, it wasn't meant as an attack, and here I thought lawyers had thicker skin sorry.gif

You are clearly a negative influence on these boards...you even made a lawyer cry. 893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

• Administrator

Back off on the hi-jacking of FS threads on this forum to complain about the format please. Discuss it here, agree to disagree if you need to, report the thread to a moderator if you'd like. But let's try to avoid feuding over nuances of the guidelines all over the threads of the boards.

Thanks,

Arch

Back off on the hi-jacking of FS threads on this forum to complain about the format please. Discuss it here, agree to disagree if you need to, report the thread to a moderator if you'd like. But let's try to avoid feuding over nuances of the guidelines all over the threads of the boards.

Thanks,

Arch

Thank God.

Thanks,

Arch

Thank God.

Is there a limit to how many books a forumite can buy? poke2.gif

Thanks,

Arch

Thank God.

Not on my threads. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks,

Arch

Thank God.

Not on my threads. thumbsup2.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

flowerred.gif

Thanks,

Arch

hail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks,

Arch

hail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

Well, we've been inundated lately with noobs who obviously don't read the "PLEASE READ" guidelines.

If we can't agree that a certain # post count should be one criteria for selling, perhaps we should require noobs take a test based on knowing forum guidelines.

This would be one hoop most of the 10-20 spamming ebay sellers who sign up each week t won't jump through.

How's everyone enjoying the new forum-only guidelines? 27_laughing.gif We've got t-shirts, 100-pagers on demand, thumbnail moderns up-the-wazoo, web-site crossovers, want-list solicitations, dealers and newbies galore, and just about every type of huckster in the book . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I hate to say it, but . . .

I TOLD YOU SO! sumo.gif

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

Oh, and I almost forgot my personal favorite . . . blush.gif

Please do not post any comments in this thread that do not relate to the featured books or the collection. This is a lot of work for me with little financial return when it really comes down to it. I do so as courtesy to my fellow forumites.

Any posts that violate this rule will be reported to the moderator.

893blahblah.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif