• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Omnibus X-men hc Vol1 FS

13 posts in this topic

I bought this around amonth ago and really didn't enjoy it, can't seem to get into the X-men. I decided to buy it and give the X-men another try, after the first 2 stories I decided not to read any further. I paid alot for it so I have to charge a decent amount. The HC book is very nice and it perfect shape. I want $50us + shipping for it (paypal), I will charge you the exact shipping price. If you want it use the takeit.gif (first one gets it).

It's a borrowed picture from ebay, due to the size I couldn't seem to get a good scan of it.

omnibus.jpg

I bought this around amonth ago and really didn't enjoy it, can't seem to get into the X-men. I decided to buy it and give the X-men another try, after the first 2 stories I decided not to read any further. I paid alot for it so I have to charge a decent amount. The HC book is very nice and it perfect shape. I want $50us + shipping for it (paypal), I will charge you the exact shipping price. If you want it use the takeit.gif (first one gets it).

It's a borrowed picture from ebay, due to the size I couldn't seem to get a good scan of it.

omnibus.jpg

Is that a "reprint" and is your asking price $50...??

Is that a "reprint" and is your asking price $50...??

You do realize that X-men Omnibus is a hardcover with almost 850 pages and a retail price of $100, right? He's asking 1/2 price for it. Could not tell if you were kidding in your post.

Chris