• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another EC collecting thread!

150 posts in this topic

Very nice set Cryptkeeper!

Are these the particular issues you've wanted or are you still working on it?

Very nice set Cryptkeeper!

Are these the particular issues you've wanted or are you still working on it?

Thnaks guys ! hi.gif

no , i'm working on it, i'll buy more next year , mostly low grade but i want a mid grade hof 17 cloud9.gif

Nice work!!

Very, very cool! 893applaud-thumb.gif

What is about that cover that, for you, elevates it above the other fine EC covers?

The classic cemetary setting, the vintage purple cadillac/packard, and most of all the superlative use of the headlight lighting. It just drips "classic"

I'm always interested in what drives people toward a particular book. The car is beautifully drawn, though I like another type of headlight cover as well. wink.gif

The classic cemetary setting, the vintage purple cadillac/packard, and most of all the superlative use of the headlight lighting. It just drips "classic"

I'm always interested in what drives people toward a particular book. The car is beautifully drawn, though I like another type of headlight cover as well. wink.gif

foreheadslap.gif Who doesn't